Running Compression Socks Black with drirelease® 1546
Brand new black compression socks with drirelease® fibers for all sports.
SupCare Extreme compression socks provide the support and comfort that you need to perform your best. A graduated compression of 15-21 mmHg that optimises oxygen circulation, and the latest tissue technology that maximises support around the ankle, leg and tibia.
These compression socks are for the discerning athlete who expects a little more quality. In addition to the same features as the Soft Cushioning and Recovery model, drirelease® has the following additional features:
- Reflective logo design for greater safety at night
- 10 % drirelease® fiber, dry four times faster than cotton – and stays dry
- Will not shrink or lose their shape
- Does not generate static electricity
- Neutralises odours
- Reduces muscle fatigue and lower leg injury
- Tight fit that increases circulation
- Comfortable to wear at high temperatures
- Tested and approved as compression stocking
- Useful for everyday use and for all kinds of sports
Fabric: 86% Polyamide, 10% Drirelease, 4% Lycra
Washing instructions: 30 degrees, do not tumble dry